Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello

Hello everyone,



My name is Andy and I wanted to say thank you for such a forum.


I read the messages for a few weeks, but it is finally time to introduce myself and say hello.


I work on my computer all day and I recently had a few (understatement here) kilo? s on my weight.



scanning the Internet for a solution (other than to exercise more and eat less, what I have tried repeatedly ), I have a few products that say they can help.



Most Hoodia in them, and we've all heard the horror stories about the nature of the product, but I recently found a product called proactol ( http://www.proactol.com ) at the secondary level, for this reason that the position of others, I ask if anyone has tried this product, you can back up claims that their site?



Ita? Ia s possible? kidding me a pill that can help, and most messages on this forum suggest that maybe, just maybe.



I thank you for your time to read my first post, I hope this is the first of many here.



Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment