Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just ingredients please

OK, I weigh 200 pounds, trying to make the 170th Vanity and health. I am currently on a pile of ECA, with the fog tablets primates (2), 1 Asprin and 1 tablet of 200mg of caffeine. I take this 2-3 times a day to suppress my appetite. I also drink lots of water (probably not Enuf rivers) and coffee (addicted.)



I had some success, has lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks, but I am also only1500 food calories per day. No traffic .... Please - no sermon as I have in college and work and study, and sometimes the time to sleep.



question ..... I am over the bitter orange. I know that every precaution, so please ... Again, no sermon.



Is there a formula for OTC drugs / suppliments that appetite? I know there are pills 10000 Amazing it ........ not interested, because I do not the ingredients that are not expenses and BS, which used to affect the actual appetite suppression or weight loss.



Any help appreciated ...... BTW .... I am 43 years old, 5'11 "small frame and I am not very active ..... overall fitness.


If you answer a DUT amazing magic formula, which waste my time and energy.



Thanks for your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment