Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ena

Hi,

I am new to this forum. In 2006 I decided to change my health into my own hands, which is, I went organic, began making 5-13 fruits / vegetables / nuts per day (yes, it takes only 1 cup of each to make a difference), and even started, additional research (1 multivitamin, 1 garlic pill, 1 magnesium, vitamin D3, CoQ10, composed of fungi, omega-3 oil fish, coconut oil, fermented vegetables, etc. ..). I am constantly researching diets.

6 months, I went back to prepare seriously. My current weight is 170 lbs. My goal was to lose about 35 pounds. I intense 1 hour every 2 days (40 minutes on the elliptical with increasing resistance, 15 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes of the stomach and stretching).



The question is: while I OBVIOUSLY lost weight in centimeters (my Clothing Fit and Looser Looser), I still weigh 170 lbs on the scale. How is this possible? Thank you.



Bewielded.

No comments:

Post a Comment