Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm New

I am 28 years old and a stay at home mother of 4 I have 3 children of my son-in-law and one. The children in the age group 11-3 I am 230 kg, and I'm 5'4 ". I did everything and I mean everything to lose weight. I tried diet pills, no food, liquid food, personal trainers and all the above. While diet pills, my mother lost 30 pounds and I 5 I am not eating junk food. I know I do not eat properly because I only eat lunch and dinner, but I can not eat 6 small meals per day. I'm not hungry, I do not eat. Even just an apple. If I do I want to puke. I'm going to the gym and work out of my ass, but no results. I had my thyroid tested and there is nothing wrong with it. I would be happy if someone tell me what I am doing wrong. Someone who can help me and coach me by my misfortune that more weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment