Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New - Wondering about fat burning pills

Hello.


I am 22 years old. I weigh 172, measuring 5'5 ".


I am not overweight horrible, but I am overweight.


I just started college and I eat in the cafeteria, it makes a little more difficult, I think I do because it is really very useful.


I eat a bowl of Raisin Bran bread for breakfast, with milk. For lunch, I started to eat a grilled chicken Caesar wrap (wheat wrap, lettuce, cheese Parmiggiani (small amount), Caesar dressing (small amount), chicken, peppers, tomatoes). For dinner I eat a little more, because if I am hungry, I usually eat salad (lettuce, onions, green / black olives, croutons, cheese, Caesar dressing) and two other things, for example, I was now a part of the lasagna with a steak and the sauce.



that before I make dinner in 40 minutes walking, and sometimes 30 minutes and run a few laps in the pool.


I am at least 40 mg of Prozac, so I think my appetite is reduced to something, then I changed it to 30mg. I also Synthroid, I have all my life, because my thyroid hormone is not supposed too.


I'm wondering, can you my diet is good?


How
on my perception, you feel good that I do?


I am wondering about the fat burning pills and tablets, which, if your metabolism guys had any suggestions?


And finally, what do I do if they are pizza or something as delicious as this, but the mast? It's not that there is pizza, because there are healthy foods. But as he pushes me to eat. It is really difficult.



Thanks in advance and we look forward to your suggestions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just started college and I eat capsiplex in the cafeteria, it makes a little more difficult, I think I do because it is really very useful.

Post a Comment